Syberry, software development company and Belarus Hi-Tech park resident, is looking for a sales manager on the following terms:
- Official employment from the first working day and official salary (Syberry is a HTP resident);
- Open-minded managers and established workflows;
- Free English language courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Tea and coffee in the office and tasty inexpensive meals right in the office building;
- Young company where people do not turn into staff, and administration into bosses.
- Keeping the client base;
- Preparation of business proposals and promo-materials;
- Complete transaction support with a client starting from the first contact until the contract formation;
- The perfect candidate for us is a person with enormous amounts of energy, a passion to achieve set goals and to demonstrate that you are capable of matching the highest professional expectations.
- Advanced negotiation skills, knows how to ask the right questions, delves deep into the heart of the matter and makes deliberate decisions.
- Ready to absorb new information and is not afraid of challenges!
- You are optimistic, focused on the result, independent and initiative.
- higher education;
- the level of English no lower than Advanced (fluent, IT-terminology);
- Understanding of the principles and basic processes of a custom software development;
- Job experience in IT-company;
- Experience in internship, working or living in the USA.
The most important thing about Syberry:
Syberry employs a wide variety of people: from the well-versed cool developers, who have long forgotten about any particular specialization since their skills are already wider than any vacancy, to the students, who can no longer study at the university desks but want to develop resolving real tasks. Each of our specialists has their own needs, values, and dreams :) However, there is something that unites us all - something that we all strive for in our work.
The reason why Syberry exists is the boost in the software development industry, and our main cultural value is the aspiration to help the customers who trust us with their business ideas and their implementation.
How do we see this path? During their work, our project teams come up with and implement lots of ideas on how to improve development processes. The company’s architecture is designed in such a way that it is a platform that allows us not to lose this knowledge but to improve it and share it with other teams.
What is it about in daily work? It’s about the continuous advancement of the processes; about our guidelines in making small and big decisions on the projects; the automation, which allows the engineers not to waste time on routine but to focus on creative tasks; the technologies for preserving and accumulating collective knowledge; about the like-minded people next to whom one can become better, as well as be an example for others.
We want to work with the people who are really interested and close to our goals and values.
If you are such a person, we will be glad to meet you and offer you opportunities for growth and development.